– In 2002, Kangin won first place on the fourth annual SM Youth Best Contest and won the best outward appearance award and signed a contract with SM Entertainment.
– His religion is Christian – Kangin is known for talking too much.
– He is in Super Junior’s sub-unit’s Super Junior-K. Y and Super Junior-Happy – Yesung’s ideal type: Sparkle eyes, warmhearted, someone like “Moon Geun Young”.
– In elementary school he started a dance crew, named ‘SRD’.
– Eunhyuk’s best friend is Xiah Junsu (TVXQ/JYJ) They have been friends since childhood.
– He has contributed to the lyrics of several of Su Ju’s songs.
– His childhood dream was to be a soccer player and a singer. – Eunhyuk won’t let his wife work: “I will earn enough money, but I will also help her with household chores. If the ajumma doesn’t come over during the weekends, I wash the dishes. – Siwon is the only son of the owner of second biggest retail (supermarket) chain in Korea. – He plaid in several dramas like: “Precious Family” (2004), “18,29” (2005), “Spring Waltz” (2006), “Hyangdan” (2007), “Oh!
– Sungmin has a younger brother called Lee Sungjin. – Eunhyuk has an older sister, named “Lee Sora” but his sister always call him as “Oppa”.
– Sungmin’s closest friends during training is Xiah Junsu (TVXQ/JYJ) and Eunhyuk. – He grew up in a family who struggled financially.
Super Junior made their official debut on November 6, 2005, under SM Entertainment. – He is Super Junior’s sub-unit’s Super Junior-T and Super Junior-Happy – He always sleeps before their performance. He was officially discharged from the military on July 29 2014.
– In 2012 he participated on TV show “We Got Married” where he was paired with actress Kang Sora.
When Sandara was walking down with her snowboard, she looked like she was carrying two people.